Natural Balance is a high quality wet dog food that contains the optimal balance of premium proteins and key nutrients to help your pet grow from an energetic young puppy, to a healthy, active old dog. With a wide range of recipes to choose from, you can find one for even the pickiest of eaters.
- Perfectly Balanced Nutrition: Natural Balance utilizes a precise blend of 30% protein, 40% fats, and 40% carbohydrates to ensure your pet develops strong bones and muscles, with just enough fat to give them energy stores, and the right amount of complex carbohydrates.
- High Quality Complex Carbohydrates: Complex carbs, unlike simple sugars, give your pet a long lasting boost of energy. Simple sugars will give them a quick energy boost, but them make them crash, acting lethargic throughout the day. Natural Balance’s formulas use real oat bran, brown rice, and potatoes to deliver the perfect amount of energy.
- Five Great Tasting Formulas: If you’re dealing with a picky eater, you can choose from 5 different recipes that are tested in-house by trained professional pet nutritionists. From the standard beef and chicken, to more exotic lamb and liver recipes, your dog won’t be able to refuse.
- Vegetarian Recipe: If you really want to take a holistic approach to your dog’s diet, Natural Balance even offers a complete vegetarian based formula, that is actually vegetarian and not just vegetable flavored. This is one of the first companies we’ve ever seen offer a 100% vegetarian diet in their dog foods.
- Competitively Priced: Natural Balance is a high quality dog food brand that’s also able to compete on price. Because of their wide distribution channels, they make up for the lower price by selling more units overall. That means you save money, and can easily find it in most big box and pet stores.
- Dented Cans: Ordering canned dog food online presents one major problem: the shipping process. While it’s hard to pin down who exactly is responsible, a few customers have reported that their shipments of Natural Balance have come with a lot of dented cans in the mix. Some of them were unable to be opened with a can opener.
- Picky Dogs Turn Their Noses Up: Even offering a wide range of recipes for you to choose from, some customers have also reported that their dogs still snubbed their nose at Natural Balance, and refused to eat it. If you have a seriously picky eater, you may want to start with a smaller order, and then figure out if they’ll actually eat it before placing an order for a case or more.
To Wrap It All Up...
All, in all, the various flavor offerings coupled with the price, Natural Balance’s Ultra Premium wet dog food is considered a good buy. If your dog has gone full-blown vegetarian, it’s one of the few brands that offer a complete vegetable based recipe.
Don’t fret, though, because if your dog still loves good old protein, their Chicken, Beef, Lamb, and Liver recipes are still hits with the majority of dogs that try them. To see what else customers have said about Natural Balance, click on the button below.
Compare Prices For This Product
Top 5 Canned Foods On The Market
(mobile users please scroll to the right)