AT A GLANCE
OxGord Organic Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner
Price Range: $
Low quality clippers can make grooming your dog an incredibly tedious task. If you’re tired of clippers pulling your dog’s hair, leaving burn marks from overheated blades, or dealing with a short cord that doesn’t give you the type of mobility you need to cover a large dog like your GSD, the ProClip Super 2-speed clippers may be the solution to your problems.
- Runs Quietly: Loud clippers are going to cause your dog to become nervous. If your dog is nervous, you’re going to have a harder time getting the job done, and may end up having to spend more time soothing them than you’re going to be spending actually clipping their hair.
- Easy Change Blades: Changing the blades out is easy. There is a small screw on the blades that lets you quickly take them off, clean them, and then replace them either with the same blades, or a new, sharper set.
- Two Speed Motor: When you need to be a bit more precise, you can slow down the clippers. When you’re trying to make up ground and get rid of a lot of hair as quickly as possible, you can speed up the clippers. The two speed motor gives you the level of control you need, that most other clippers can’t deliver.
- 14ft Heavy Duty Cord: Moving around while you’ve got a large dog, like your German Shepherd, tied up is going to be difficult if you’ve only got a 6ft or 8ft cord. With a 14ft cord, you can easily get both sides of your dog, their back, belly, neck, and head, without having to fight with a short cord.
- Shatter Proof Housing: Clippers have a history of getting knocked off the tablet, and banged around on the floor. A lot of clippers will end up having cracked plastic housings the first time it happens. The ProClip clippers, though, feature shatterproof plastic to prevent internal damage.
- Won’t Work On Tough Mats: If your dog has thick, tough mats you’re going to need to deal with them before you start using the clippers. While they work good, using a pair of scissors will make them work a lot better. Customers have reported that they don’t deal well with thick, matted hair.
- Placement Of Switch Could Be Improved: Customers have also reported that the placement of the on / off switch is in an area where you’re going to hit it with your thumb as you’re using the clippers. The contour of the handle means that you need to stay mindful of how you’re holding them, to prevent shutting them off.
To Wrap It All Up...
While they’re not perfect, there’s a reason so many groomers and veterinarians are depending on the ProClip clippers in their businesses. With a long cord, 2-speed motor, easy change blades, and quiet operation, you’ll have an easier time grooming your dog than you would with a lower quality pair of clippers.
At over 100 positive reviews, it’s easy to see why so many professionals trust the ProClip brand clippers. To learn more about them, and read a few of the other reviews yourself, click on the button below.
Compare Prices For This Product
Top 4 Bathing Tools On The Market