AT A GLANCE
PawsPamper Undercoat Rake for Dogs, Cats
Price Range: $ $
Mats building up in your dog’s fur comes with owning a German Shepherd. It’s an unfortunately reality. You don’t have to just let them keep building up, though, or send them to an expensive groomer every time you find one.
The PawsPamper Undercoat Rake is a great way to remove the mats, without causing your dog any excess pain or discomfort. The stainless steel blades work perfect for sliding through their undercoat, to separate the mats from their fur.
- Sharp, Stainless Steel Blades: A lot of deshedding brushes use thin metal bristles. The PawsPamper brush, though, uses thick stainless steel blades that help break through the mat a lot easier, and won’t grab onto the fur, pulling it away from your dog’s skin. The pulling is what causes pain in your dog, and is what will keep them from letting you get the mats out when they start building up.
- Easily Removes Mats: The shape of the blades makes it easy to get deep down into your dog’s fur, and break up the mats at their source. The smooth texture helps the brush flow through the hair, and the hooks grab onto the mat to lift it out of their coat.
- Comfortable Wooden Handle: A lot of brushes have a handle that can dig into your palm or the sides of your fingers while you’re using it. The wooden handle on the PawsPamper brush is designed to fit comfortably inside of your hand, and make it easy for you to maneuver through your dog’s coat.
- Perfect For German Shepherds: German Shepherds get mats in their hair. The design of the PawsPamper brush is perfect for getting deep down into their thick coat, grabbing onto the loose hair and gently pulling it to the surface. The mats can be easily removed from the brush once you’ve gotten them off of your dog.
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee: If, at any time that you own the brush, you have a problem, you can contact the manufacturer and they’ll fix it, with no questions asked. If the brush is broke, they’ll replace it. If you’re not happy with your purchase, they’ll refund 100% of your money.
- Requires Pro-Active Grooming To Work Properly: The tool is not going to work on really thick mats that have been bedding in your pet’s fur for a long time. To prevent dealing with these types of mats, you’re going to need to be proactive in how you groom your dog. When you start noticing a mat building up, use the brush to break it apart.
The PawsPamper brush is a great way to break up the thick mats in your dog’s coat. Not only does it break up the mats, but it also straightens their undercoat to prevent mats from occurring in the future.
If you’re tired of dealing with loose hair, and want to make sure you don’t have to deal with problematic matting in the future, the PawsPamper brush may be perfect for you. You can learn more about it, and read reviews from other customers by clicking on the button below.
Compare Prices For This Product
Top 4 Brushing Tools On The Market