Pedigree is the choice of quite a few pet owners because it’s affordable, and a large majority of dogs and cats love the flavor. Their Choice Cuts line of wet dog foods attempts to position Pedigree as a gourmet choice in the wet dog food market. Does it stand up to it’s competitors, though? Keep reading to find out!
- Essential Oils And Extra Minerals: Each can is also infused with essential fatty acids, and extra vitamins and minerals to help promote strong internal systems, a healthy coat, and skin.
- Choice Cuts Of Meat: One area that Pedigree did address was in the inclusion of actual meat products inside of this line of wet dog foods. They’ve forgone animal byproducts in the protein section, which means your dog does get higher quality sources of protein that will help them build, and maintain their muscle mass.
- Irresistible Taste: A lot of the dogs that eat Pedigree are very fond of the flavor. Each can is cooked with the meat and water combined to create a great tasting gravy that your dogs will lick clean from their bowl.
- Well Balanced: Each recipe also includes a balance of 30% protein, 40% fats, and 40% carbohydrates to round out a well balanced diet. These percentages keep your dogs active without feeling lethargic, and have just enough protein to help their muscles burn fat, keeping them from becoming overweight.
- Mixture Of Flavors: If your dog happens to snub their nose at one flavor, there are still around 10 more flavors to choose from. If you want to give your dog a variety, you could feed them a different can every day of the week, and still have a few left over.
- Subscription Delivery Available: Ordering from Amazon gives you the option to have your order automatically refilled on the interval you set. That means instead of realizing you’re about to run out, you can have it automatically delivered to your door a few days before you get to your last can.
- Includes Grains: A large portion of the ingredients in each can are, indeed, grain based. Pedigree uses a slick method of renaming different grain based products to keep the overall total from being the #1 ingredient on the back of the label.
- Causes Pickiness In Non-Picky Dogs: Some customers have reported that their dogs, who normally eat everything in sight, would snub their noses at the Pedigree Choice Cuts line of foods. For this reason alone, you may want to order a single can to test the waters before you start purchasing in bulk.
While we commend Pedigree for making drastic changes over the last few years, we recommend you click on the button below to read reviews from other customers, and then make a decision on your own as to whether or not Pedigree Choice Cuts is right for your dog.
It’s affordable if you’re on a budget, and most dogs that try it love it.
Compare Prices For This Product
Top 5 Canned Dog Foods On The Market
(mobile users please scroll to the right)