AT A GLANCE
Virbac CET Oral Hygiene Kit For Dogs
Price Range: $
Customers and vets alike love the Virbac CET toothpaste. So what could possibly be better? A full kit from Virbac, that’s what.
Along with their toothpaste, the full hygiene kit includes the proven Virbac CET toothpaste, along with a dual ended brush with soft bristles. On top of that, you also get a “fingerbrush” that you can put onto the end of your finger to get into those hard to reach places in your dog’s mouth.
- Double Ended Design: The toothbrush included in the kit features a dual ended design to help you get both your dog’s front, and back teeth. It’s an extended handle that makes reaching to the back of your dog’s mouth easy.
- The shorter bristles are perfect for getting in between the front teeth, while the wider end with the longer bristles easily covering your dog’s molars.
- Soft Bristles: A lot of toothbrushes come with stiff, hard bristles that will actually cause your dog pain and discomfort. If that happens, you’re going to have a hard time getting them to let you brush their teeth on a regular basis.
- Fingerbrush Included: For times when your dog is being a bit finicky, and doesn’t necessarily want to cooperate with long toothbrush hanging out of their mouth, you can slide the finger brush over your fingertip, and get the hard to reach places that the brush couldn’t get to.
- Veterinarian Approved Toothpaste: The Virbac CET toothpaste, especially the poultry flavored, is widely recommended by vets around the world. Most times, when you ask your vet what toothpaste you should be using they’re going to give you a small packet of Virbac CET toothpaste to get you started.
- Proven Pet Safe: There are no harmful ingredients in the toothpaste that you have to worry about making your dog sick. Since your pet may think of the toothpaste as a treat, the last thing you want them doing is swallowing harmful chemicals.
- May Need To Chase Your Dog: The first few times you try to brush your dog’s teeth may not be the easiest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if the toothpaste tastes good, the fact that you have to insert something into their mouth is going to be foreign to most dogs, so until they get the hang of what you’re doing, know that you’ll have to put in a bit of effort to get them to let you do it.
- Needs A Mouth Rinse After: The toothpaste works great, but can leave your dog licking the air for a few minutes after you get done brushing their teeth. This means you want to include a mouth rinse, or at the least a bit of water, to help them wash it down.
To Wrap It All Up...
Brushing your dog’s teeth not only freshens their breath and kills bacteria, but it also reduces plaque and tartar buildup that can cause gum disease and tooth loss as your pet gets older.
The safe, vet approved Virbac CET toothpaste, coupled with the dual sided toothbrush and fingerbrush make it easy to take care of your dog’s hygiene. You can learn more about the kit, and hear stories from other customers by clicking on the button below.
Compare Prices For This Product
Top 3 Teeth Care Products On The Market