AT A GLANCE
XPOWER B-2 Pro-at-Home 2-in-1 Dog Grooming Pet Force Dryer and Vacuum
Price Range: $$$
Whether you’re cleaning up after you just got done cutting your dog’s hair, or you need a quick way to remove their shedding fur and give them a stimulating skin massage at the same time, the XPOWER B-2 Pro dog grooming dryer and vacuum works great.
It doubles as both a vacuum, when you need to clean up the hair, and a dryer, when you need to give your dog a quick dry after a bath and the towel just isn’t cutting it. At a price that’s affordable to everyone, you can get the same high quality dryer and vacuum that professional groomers have come to rely on.
- 2-In-1 Functionality: As already stated, it pulls double duty as both a vacuum, and as a dryer. By flipping the hose, you can use one end of the pump or the other. As a dryer, it pushes out warm air, and as a vacuum it quickly sucks up the stubborn hair that seems to stick around.
- Lightweight Design: Moving the unit around is fairly easy because of it’s light weight. As you’re grooming your dog, you will need to move around to collect all the hair. Then, when you’re finished, you’ll need to transport the pump back to it’s storage spot. That means you’re going to be moving it around a lot and the light weight makes it that much easier.
- Powerful, Efficient Motor: The last thing you want to worry about is dealing with the frustrations of a motor that can’t keep up with your large dog. Getting all of the hair and mats cut out, only to figure out that you’re left with a mess of hair because the motor won’t properly suck it all up is frustrating, at best.
- Requires Warming Up: In order to get the most use out of the dryer itself, you’re going to need to let the pump warm up. When you first fire it up, it will be blowing cold air. While this works for drying your dog, it’s not nearly as efficient as the warmer air that comes out when the pump has been running for a minute, or two.
- Not Exactly As “Quiet” As Advertised: It’s advertised as quiet, but with a motor this powerful it’s kind of hard to actually keep it quiet. 3 different speed settings do let you slightly adjust the noise, but if your dog is skittish you may need to keep the noise aspect in mind.
- Requires Disassembly To Clean: The way that the vacuum works does require you to take the filter out to remove the hair. There’s not a catch for it, and it begins to accumulate around the filter fairly quickly, which diminishes the performance of the unit until you clean it out.
To Wrap It All Up...
Drying your dog when they’re done with a bath, and then sucking up the hair that’s left behind from a good clip and cut is easy with the XPOWER B-2 Pro vacuum and dryer. It’s affordable enough to make it accessible to everyone, but still powerful enough to be used in a professional grooming business.
To learn more about it, and see what other customers are saying, you can click on the button below.