There are a lot of different reasons your dog could use a bath.
They’ve rolled around in something that doesn’t exactly smell too pretty. They’ve come down with a flea infestation that needs to be addressed. Or maybe they’ve developed an itch or rash on their skin and they need you to provide a bit of relief.
Whatever the case is, this shampoo is capable of delivering on all 3 fronts. Zesty Paws Oatmeal Shampoo with aloe vera is an all natural formula that’s perfect whether your dog stinks, has fleas, or needs some relief from dry, itchy skin.
- Natural Formula: Zesty paws understands that the man made chemicals inside of most pet shampoos are the leading cause for increased itching and dry skin. That’s why the ingredients in their Oatmeal dog shampoo are 100% natural. It’s a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, and organic oatmeal that will give your dog the relief they need.
- Great For Sensitive Skin: A mixture of natural oatmeal, vitamins A, D, and E, along with wheat germs, cherry, aloe vera and almond oil helps relieve the itching while you’re putting the shampoo on, but also makes sure that the itching problem goes away. It’s a unique blend that works great, especially if your dog has overly sensitive skin.
- Body Wash & Conditioner Combined: Along with relieving your dog’s irritated skin, it also provides a clean feeling to their fur. A combination of body wash and conditioners clean away the harmful deposits and oils that build up over time, and conditions the hair so that it is silky, smooth, and smelling fresh.
- Restores Essential Oils: Though the conditioner will help your pet’s fur look and feel soft, they are still going to be missing the natural oils that are washed away with the body wash. That’s why Petspotters has formulated the shampoo with hydantoin that works to help your dog’s body naturally restore the essential oils that keeps their skin from getting irritated again shortly after the bath.
- Dye & Fragrance Free: Dyes and fragrances, while smelling great, work to keep your dog’s skin irritated. Petspotters kept the unnatural dyes and fragrances out of the shampoo to ensure you’re not going to be causing your pet excess frustration, digging, and scratching, instead of actually fixing the problem you set out to address in the beginning.
- May Need To Buy In Bulk: The size of the bottle you get is great when you have smaller dogs. For larger German Shepherds, though, you may end up using the entire bottle in 2 or 3 baths. That means you might want to order more than one bottle, especially when you figure out whether or not it’s going to help with your dog’s itching and shedding problems.
To Wrap It All Up...
Natural oatmeal baths work great for killing fleas, and helping your pet get some relief from the constant itching and scratching. Zesty Paws Oatmeal Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo is specifically formulated to help reduce the itching and scratching, while conditioning their hair and restoring their skin’s natural oils.
You can click on the button below to learn more about it, and learn what other customers are saying about how well it works for their dogs.